Pella of Shrewsbury provides you practical and gorgeous hardware for your windows and patio doors. With your choice of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will complement the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two places with a single, easy-access handle
- Patented SureLock® system reaches out to bring the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to produce a stronger seal
- Foldaway crank won’t disturb roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style choices
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks connect the sash snug to the weatherstripping to defend against elements
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style choices
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is latched
- Integrated sash lift makes pulling up and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift feature
- Optional window opening control device meets specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system connects the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for increased security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some styles
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To learn more about hardware selections for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to book a free, in-home consultation or stop by your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.