No matter what manner of weather the Shrewsbury area is dealing with, you can be certain that windows and doors from Pella of Shrewsbury can handle it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is thanks to our energy-efficient features like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to perform in specific regions across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes adds additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your living areas during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your room in summer to keep it cooler
- Repels most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your room
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further protect the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Attentive preparation
- Certified installers with professional knowledge
- Considerate cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Shrewsbury can help boost your home’s energy efficiency, stop by your local showroom. Or call us at (508) 925-7149 to schedule your complimentary, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.